Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Summer semester starts at FSU Jena...

Yesterday, the summer semester started and hey....it's really summer! I can't remember any summer semester start with such high temperatures. This semester, I have to give 2 lectures: 'Einführung in die Informatik II' (introduction to computer science II), which takes place mondays and fridays, and 'Informatik der digitalen Medien' (computer science and digital media), also on mondays. The later wil be recorded and will soon be available also for offline participation :)
Intersting thing to mention, this semester I try to maintain a blog for each of the lectures for providing additional information, reading materials, bibliographic notes, etc. You will find the two new blogs at
Of course I will comment on my experiences about managing lectures and courses with a blog.